Welcome to 31 Days of
Seeing God in the Mess of Real Life!
I’m joining writers across the world at Write 31 Days, a writing challenge that happens every October.
Do you catch yourself just going through the motions of living on a daily basis?
We can end up in a rut can’t we? where we just follow our normal routines and leave our faith at the church door.
I don’t want that.
I want to see God show up in my daily routine – in the mess of real life.
I want us to push the Pause button this month.
To really see our lives through God’s eyes.
That to me would be living my Best Life Ever!
- Day 1 –the earth is full of the glory of God
- Day 2 –God is always at work
- Day 3 –watch for God re-purposing what you have
- Day 4-of earthly things and heavenly things…
- Day 5-of earthly water and heavenly water…
- Day 6-God showed up at the Optometrist
- Day 7-look for the new thing…
- Day 8-is it OK to seek God’s glory?
- Day 9-..of small thinking versus big thinking
- Day 10 -is God still working in Syria?
- Day 11-where do we look for help?
- Day 12-God’s little road signs are everywhere
- Day 13-step out of the boat daily challenge
- Day 14-God works in the tiny details of your life
- Day 15-if you had one day left to live…
- Day 16-remembering to pray…everyday…
- Day 17-a psalm to read every night
- Day 18-invite others to..come and see..
- Day 19-the power of milestones
- Day 20-still pondering milestones…
- Day 21-finding God in the pressure points of life
- Day 22-get rid of shortcut religion
- Day 23-who is your mentor?
- Day 24-more thoughts on the indwelling mentoring Spirit of God…
- Day 25-the key to seeing God in our messy real lives
- Day 26-living by faith that gives God room to work…
- Day 27-God delivers delights daily
- Day 28-bring back the art of delighting in God
- Day 29-it’s time to embrace the mess…
- Day 30-7 practical steps to seeing God in the mess of real life part one
- Day 31-7 practical steps to seeing God in the mess of real life part two
Want to receive more encouraging words?
Sign up to receive a free devotional ebook and regular updates: