90-Day Goal Challenge: 21 Relationship Goal Ideas
Do you wish for fun family times?
Do you long for a closer relationship with your partner?
Are there strained friendships that need to be healed?
Let’s focus the next 90 days on strengthening your relationships with family, friends and foes.
Decide today that you are going to focus on one specific idea to build up your relationships over the next 90 days.
- Pray for your family – read “Simple Prayer: The Guide for Ordinary People Seeking the Extraordinary” for ideas on how to pray
- Spend the next 90 days praying this for your spouse – Father God, please enable us to live with hearts that are encouraged – two hearts that are strong by being knitted together in [unselfish] love- please weave us into a tapestry of love in touch with everything there is to know about You. (based on Colossians 2:2)
- Keep a gratitude journal and note down everyday things about your family, friends and foes that you are thankful for. Make a goal to reach 1,000 items.
- Carry out daily random acts of kindness
- Become your spouse’s biggest cheerleader – take every opportunity to brag to others about your awesome partner
- Arrange a date night with your spouse
- Spend 90 days studying your spouse – do you really know what they like, what their dreams are? Here are 50 things you could find out about your spouse
- Have more family dinners (without the tv going!)
- Introduce a monthly family fun night – grab out the board games, pack of cards or jigsaws
- Plan a family holiday together – get the kids involved in developing an itinerary
- Teach your teen to drive
- Teach your kids to cook
- Smile at people
- Keep in touch with friends – arrange to meet at a coffee shop and catch up on a regularly basis
- Invite friends to fun activites at church
- Plan a picnic for friends and family in a local park
- Listen more in conversations
- Forgive quickly
- Say sorry first
- Encourage their dreams
- Celebrate their achievements
So, which relationship goal idea have you chosen for your 90 Day Goal? – share on my Facebook Page and receive encouragement for the next 90 days!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase the product mentioned – usually a book or course – I will receive a small compensation that will help to fund this website and continue bringing you faith based articles. It does not cost you any extra to purchase through my links.