90-Day Goal Challenge: 21 Health Goal Ideas
Do you desire to lose weight and remain at a healthy level?
Do you long to be full of energy and vitality?
Do you have health problems that you wish you were free from?
Let’s focus the next 90 days on strengthening your physical body and gaining a healthy lifestyle!
Decide today that you are going to focus on one specific idea to build up your physical health over the next 90 days.
- Watch Misty Mountain Health Retreat 13 series of Healthy Life Education videos on youtube and implement a couple of changes in your lifestyle
- Establish a regular walking regime – thewalkingsite.com/beginner
- Do a workout with the Revelation Wellness podcast (I do it with my walking regime but you can use it with a treadmill or stationary bike) – Revelation Wellness Podcast is a Christian fitness workout podcast of about 30 minutes and is filled with God’s truth supported by a music backing track – here is a link to the first 5 episodes – for the other podcasts, search for Revelation Wellness in your podcast app. On a personal level it has transformed my spiritual life to another level!
- Learn how to swim
- Attend water aerobics classes
- Establish a strength training regime
- Find a tall set of stairs in your local area and pick one day a week to race up and down!
- Drink 2 litres of water a day (4 pints)
- Add more fibre to your diet – check out this article on how to do this
- Establish good sleeping patterns – here’s 21 ways on how to get a better sleep
- Review your eating – do you need to cut down, change up, do over?
- Wear a fitness tracker and aim for 10,000 steps per day or weekly target
- Stop drinking your calories – cut out fancy coffees, hot chocolates, soda drinks – instead drink water or herbal caffeine free teas
- Switch from eating milk chocolate to at least 70% dark chocolate – notice I didn’t say to cut it out altogether!
- Increase living food into your daily diet -more fruits and vegetables – the more colour on your plate the better for you
- Cut out snack times – instead of a snack at 3pm and after dinner, cut back to one snack time
- Set some health goals and track them weekly
- Strengthen those weak muscles – whatever is your weak area, be it your back, neck or legs, establish an excercise time that strengthen the weak muscles
- Take time to rest and be still! Ps 46:10 “Be still and know that I am God.” Introduce at least 5 minutes everyday to stop all noise and either close your eyes and listen or sit in a park or by a pond and observe – just you, nature and God.
- Take up a sport – e.g. golf, marathons, tennis, table tennis, squash, bowls, walking club, cheerleading, etc
- Establish a regular daily meditation in the Word – Faith and Health go hand in hand – “I will never forget your commandments, for you have used them to restore my joy and health.” Psalms 119:93
So, which health goal idea have you chosen for your 90 Day Goal? – share on my Facebook Page and receive encouragement for the next 90 days!
If this post has encouraged or inspired you please share it using the share button below.