Here is my list of resources that are awesome and help me on my journey to living the Best Life Ever.
Come back often as I will be regularly updating the list.
- YouVersion Bible App – this is my main go-to app for achieving my spiritual goals this year. I am currently reading through the Bible in a year using the “Eat this Book: One Year Bible with Daily Psalm”
- preceptaustin.org – a jam packed site full of great Bible Study resources – check out their verse by verse commentary. Extremely good.
- precepts.org – I have been using the precepts inductive method of studying the Bible for over 10 years. This year I am doing a PUP study on the book of Isaiah. Highly recommended.
- joyce meyer – Joyce’s podcasts helped me immensely when I was a young mum with littlies. Her teaching is very practical.
- halfsizeme.com – This is a terrific resource for motivating you to keep going on your health goals. Heather lost a lot of weight and now dedicates her time to helping others succeed by interviewing inspiring people who have achieved their health goals.
- myfitnesspal.com– this is the app that I use to track my calories.
- Dr Caroline Leaf – Dr Leaf has some very insightful research on how our mind affects our life. I highly recommend her books and seminars. We can renew our minds – this will affect reaching our health goals
Best Year Ever
- Michael Hyatt – Michael has great information on his site for making this the Best Year Ever. I have benefited from listening to his podcasts while walking.
- WordPress.com – if you want to start your own blog – this is the site that I started with – and it is free!